Another amazing year at Brillantmont International School has come to a close. We celebrated the graduating students and student accomplishments at this year's Prize-Giving and Graduation Ceremony on June 16th. Friends and family joined us from all over the world to witness this milestone - the Brillantmont graduation. It was truly a special event that will be memorable to all that attended.
This year’s class of eighteen students, who successfully completed the requirements for Brillantmont graduation, participated either in the British A Levels curriculum or the American programme. They each found their niche at Brillantmont participating in everything from drama and the arts to Habitat for Humanity and the Model United Nations club. The diverse range of countries that this year’s class represented was also impressive. There were students graduating from France, UAE, Brazil, South Africa, the UK, Gibralta, Spain, Italy, Poland, Russia, Belgium, China, Portugal, and Japan!
In addition, all our the graduates this year intend to go on to study at university. With a broad range of interests and future career goals, students are spreading across the world to study at different universities.
The following is a list of where our 2017 graduates will be pursuing their higher education and what fields of study they intend to focus on:
- Exeter University to study Criminology
- Parsons of New York to study Graphic Design
- University of British Columbia to study Psychology
- Cardiff University to study Computer Science
- University College London to study Information Management for Business
- City University to study Humanities and Law
- EPFL to study Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Bath University to study Architecture
- UNIL, HEC to study management
- UNIL to study medicine
- Kings College London to study Business Management
- Edinburgh University to study Law and International Relations
- Semmelweis University to study medicine
- BSL to study business administration
- EHL to study hospitality management
- University of the Arts in London to study art and costume design
Along with the 2017 graduation ceremony celebrating each of these students, awards of excellence in academic performance, arts, sports, and attitude towards learning were also given. Brillantmont International School believes that recognising students for all their hard work is very important.
Students who excel in music graced us with some incredible performances during the ceremony as well. To hear some of these performances for yourself, check out the videos below.
Congratulations once again for another incredible year at BM and we wish all of the graduating students the best of luck as they adventure out into the the world of higher education!
Other Related Articles