The prospect of finding the best summer school for your child can be overwhelming. Let us help you with this short guide on finding the best place for you. Track your yes or no answers to the following questions and find out where your child should go for summer school this season
1. Are you looking for the most safe and secure environment for your child?
2. Is careful pastoral care and personalised attention important to you?
3. Do you wish your child to be exposed to English and French among other languages?
4. Does a balance of learning and fun sporting activities in an incredible outdoor landscape sound attractive to you?
5. Do you want your child immersed in a rich culture with extensive fieldtrips into the heart of Europe?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above, then Switzerland is the ideal place to send your child to summer school!
With an international reputation for being one of the most secure countries in the world, Switzerland prides itself on the exceptional safety and privacy it offers its inhabitants and guests. Small international schools like Brillantmont offer unique summer school programmes that provide small class sizes and diverse activities that allow students to make friends easily and feel supported and cared for by staff in ways that are not possible at a larger school.
As you look for the best summer course for your child, be sure to find a school that balances fun with challenging learning opportunites that will keep them prepared for the school year ahead. Brillantmont International School, which sits above Lake Geneva, balances this very well: students spend the morning in language classes where they learn English or French. The afternoons are spent in sporting activities utilising the incredible Swiss outdoors.
Switzerland, with its diverse culture and exposure to languages - the four official Swiss languages are Italian, French, German and Romantsch - is the perfect place to spend the summer. Don't miss out on this opportunity for your child!
Find out more about our summer school and the excellent opportunities at Brillantmont here: